13 July 2010

My patience (or lack thereof) paid off

I received my arrêté de nomination in the mail today! Enfin! For nine months, I'll be teaching 7-11 year olds at l'école Paul Bert 1 and Paul Bert 2 in Lys Lez Lannoy. There's a big smile on my face.

How did I get so lucky? Lille was my first preference of regions, I wanted to be there for 9 months, and I really wanted to teach elementary school. I'm par for the course! Plus, I was given contact information for the girl who's held my position at those schools for the past two years! If she renewed her contract then that probably means it's a pretty good place to work - at least that's what I hope!

Details are falling into place quickly and I'm so happy. Still stressed, hence the awful stress-induced TMJ pain in my jaw. But I don't mind... because in two months I'll be leaving to live in France for over 9 months!
Bisous,
-kelse


Enfin! - Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment