28 August 2010

Big mistake!

If you know me well, you know I'm a planner. I need to know what I'm jumping into in advance. While there are some things I'm excited to leave to fate, if information is available about what I'm doing, how things will play out, how long something will be... I need to know it. Luckily, Cody is also a planner, so we'll live together well! Anyways, while procrastinating at work today, I decided to figure out how long my flights were in the next few weeks... BIG MISTAKE! Yes, I know it will all be worth it but BIG MISTAKE!


Seattle > Amsterdam = 9h50m (Luckily I'll have a jet-lagged day to spend in Amsterdam before the next two flights!)
Amsterdam > Riga = 3h15
Riga > Estonia = 55m
Total flight time to Estonia: 14 heures
Tallinn > Riga = 55m
Riga > Bruxelles = 2h25
Total flight time to Bruxelles: 3h20 


It will be painful, but my Kindle, iPod, and maybe a deck of cards will get me through it! Ça vaut la peine!
Bisous,
-kelse


Ca vaut la peine! - It's worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment