30 August 2010

Tick tock, tick tock....

Two weeks from today, I'll be leaving on a jet plane headed halfway across the world! There's so much to be done before then... shopping, goodbyes, and packing. Only five days left of work! Sadly, I don't think knowing that it's my last week isn't going to make the week go by quickly... 

France is a rather expensive country, I'm told. In order to be completely ready, I'm trying to get everything I know that I'll need. Plus, I don't want to bring over anything I know will wear out while I'm there... My shopping list has become longer than I'd like it to be: jeans, another sweater or two, a few tops, unmentionables, makeup (eye shadow palette, mascara, liner), toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, deodorant, razor), passport cover, and a new purse. It'll be cheaper to buy it here and ship it... Still won't be cheap! 

So at roughly 10:45 pm our time, in exactly two weeks, I'll be arriving in Amsterdam! It's always boggles my mind how time difference works. I'll completely skip the night and will go straight into the morning, arriving at 7:45 am. Crazy! 

T-2 weeks left and lots to do... :D 
Bisous, 
-kelse

No comments:

Post a Comment