14 August 2010

I’m going to France, so I have to go to San Francisco?

One month from today, I’ll be wondering around Amsterdam for the day. In a matter of hours from now, I’ll be in San Francisco! It’s funny that in order to go to France, I have to go to SF to get my visa. And for that , all I really have to do is drop off paperwork. I don’t mind it though, I’ve never actually been to San Francisco! I’ll just add another pinpoint on my imaginary travel map! Hey, that’s actually a good idea…

I’m looking at this weekend as a test run for what’s in store. Test out my luggage (just the carry on), flying by myself, packing light, and my new camera! I got a Panasonic Lumix ZS6 with a Leica lens for my birthday - to capture all the amazing things I’ll get to see and do in my upcoming adventures! I do think that San Fran is the perfect place to break it in!

Thank god for college friends (and all the others, too)! I’m staying with one of my sorority sisters and will meet up with one of the frat guys (Anita, I meant “fraternity gentlemen”) that I lived with one summer. Should be fun!

Speaking of living with guys… I’ll go into a little bit more detail later, but I’ve got news regarding a French roommate, a lease, and decorations. Stay tuned for exciting news!
Bisous,
-kelse

1 comment:

  1. Too bad it's San Fran and not LA! I like SF though, you'll have fun. Go to the Aquarium. =)

    ReplyDelete