22 August 2010

Three weeks to go...

Can you believe it? I sure can't! Only three weeks lie between me and Europe. So much to do, so many people to see; I hope I can fit it all in! Twenty-one days. Il n'y a que vingt et un jours avant que mon aventure commence.

Pinch me, please! 

My friends keep talking about how much courage it takes to be able to pick up and move across the world. It still feels pretend to me. There's no way this can be true. No one can make your dreams come true but you. It feels way too simple to just fill out an application online and get what you always wanted. All this may not feel real until my bags are packed and I'm alone in the airport. And that's three weeks from today! 
Bisous, 
-kelse


Il n'y a que vingt et un jours avant que mon aventure commence.  - There are only 21 days before my adventure begins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment